Hôm nay chúng ta sẽ cùng nhau ôn tập IELTS với đề thi “IELTS test in India – June 2015 (General Training)”
– Section 1. A conversation between a man and a woman about a job in summer camps in North America.
– Section 2. A lecture about environment protection in Auckland and Tiritiri Islands.
– Section 3. A conversation between two people about a translator job for a group of Russian tourists. The students shared their experience with a teacher after the job was over.
– Section 4. A talk about ship wrecks submerged under the sea.
– Passage 1. About holiday tours and hotels in North America.
– Passage 2. About a maternity leave program and child tax credits.
– Passage 3. About steps taken by an employer to get its employees’ identity and character checked by the Criminal Records Bureau after the employees clear their interviews.
– Passages 4. About Dr. Bill Magee and his contribution in identifying plants’ deceases all over Australia and Africa.
Writing task 1 (a letter)
Your friend wants to come and spend his/her holiday staying at your place for a week. Write an apology letter to him/her and say
– Explain why you can’t do it on those particular dates.
– Suggest some alternative dates and things to do.
Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that managers alone should make decisions in the company, while others think that employees should be involved in the decision-making process too. Discuss both views and give your own opinion.