Hôm nay chúng ta sẽ tiếp tục ôn tập phần IELTS với đề thi IELTS test in the USA – May 2015 (Academic Module)
– Section 1. A discussion about holidays between two friends.
– Section 2,3,4. Don’t remember.
– Passage 1. About the history of Europe and the colonisation of America following the discovery made by Columbus.
– Passage 2. About companies, society and the government’s attitude.
– Passage 3. About health and medical help.
+Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a chart showing the process of smoking food. It was also explaining what food is healthy and how to preserve it for longer.
+Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that the radio is the best way to get news, while others believe that TV is better for this purpose. Discus both views and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– What kind of house is it?
– Do you like living there? Why?
– How many hours do you sleep a day?
– How was your sleep when you were young?
– Do you like reading?
– Do you usually read before going to sleep? Why?
Describe a toy that was special to you as a child. Please say
– What was the toy?
– Who gave it to you and when?
– How did you use to play with it?
– Do you still have that toy?
– Do you think toys are important for children?
– What is the difference between toys at different ages of children?
– What is better in your opinion: electronic or simple soft toys?
– Do you think children should play with the same toys as other kids?