Hôm nay chúng ta sẽ tiếp tục ôn tập phần IELTS với đề thi IELTS test in Malaysia – May 2015 (Academic Module)
– Section 1. A mother called a news agency to ask for a printed copy of the article with photos of her son.
– Section 2. A lady was providing energy saving tips to the listeners.
– Section 3. Two students were having a conversation with their lecturer regarding their presentation.
– Section 4. A talk about a certain supermarket chain expansion, including the scheme and strategies used.
Passage 1. A topic on bio-mimicry and how it can solve complex problems of the modern society.
Passage 2. About strategies used in Europe to prevent or minimise floods.
Passage 3. Piaget theory and conclusions of other researchers on infants’ response to different scientific tests.
+Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a diagram showing three stages of processing of cocoa beans. We had to describe the process.
+Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people believe that students should be allowed to evaluate and criticise their teachers to improve the quality of education. Others think this is disrespectful to teachers. Discuss both views, give your opinion and include relevant examples.
* Speaking test
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you enjoy your work?
– Is your job interesting?
– Would you recommend it to others?
– Do you read newspapers?
– How often do you do it?
– What kind of news do you prefer to read?
– Are you interested more in local or international news?
– Lets talk about mobile phones.
– Do you text other people using your phone?
– In what situations do you usually text?
– Did you have an experience of a text message misunderstanding?
– Do you think we will use more of text messages or direct calls in the future?
Describe your experience of working or studying with a group of people. Please say
– When and where did it take place?
– Describe the team or the group.
– What did you do together?
– How did you feel after the teamwork?
– Did you enjoy this experience?
– Do you think a group always needs a leader? Why?
– Do you prefer group or individual success? Why?
– Do you think international collaboration is important? Why?
– Do you think there will be more or less international collaboration in the future?
– Why do you think so?