Hôm nay chúng ta sẽ tiếp tục ôn tập phần IELTS với đề thi IELTS Speaking test in Ghana – May 2015
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Lets talk about your home.
– Is it a house or an apartment?
– Do you live there by yourself or with family?
– Do you enjoy living there?
– What is the most enjoyable part of it?
– Do you want to make changes to your house in the future?
– Why would you do it?
+ Cue Card
Describe a memorable time or event during your teenage years. Please say
– What was the time/event?
– When and where was it?
– Why do you still remember it?
– Do you like live local music concerts?
– What age do you think is right for a person to be considered an adult?
– Do you think the legal age when a person is considered an adult will change in your country?
– In your opinion, what attitudes do teenagers have to the elderly?
Source: IELTS -Blog.com