Hôm nay chúng ta sẽ tiếp tục ôn tập phần IELTS với đề thi IELTS test in Doha, Qatar – May 2015 (General Training)
– Section 1. A conversation between a travel agent and a woman.
– Section 2. A review of 5 local restaurants in a certain area, their positives and negatives, location and a price guide.
– Section 3. A conversation between a teacher and a student about building design including the building layout with a balcony, outer shower, water tank and so on.
– Section 4. A study about laughter that explained who laughs more, males or females, reasons for laughing and its benefits.
– Passage 1. About a few tourist destinations and what makes them special.
– Passage 2. About a project manager position, what skills it requires and suggestions for better project management.
– Passage 3. About the invention of kites and its role in airplane invention.
– Passage 4. Don’t remember.
* Writing test
+ Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to your former teacher and ask him/her to write a letter of reference for your job interview. In your letter include the following:
– Why do you think he/she is the right person to write the letter of reference?
– What job did you apply for?
– Why do you think this job is suitable for you?
+ Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Some people say that science study should be mandatory in schools, others argue that it is unnecessary. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you exercise regularly?
– How often do you do it?
– What are the pros and cons of it?
– What is the major benefit of it?
Talk about relaxation and its importance in our life. Please say
– Why do you think it is important?
– Where do you usually go for relaxation?
– Why do you go there?
– Where do people go for relaxation in your country?
– What is better for relaxation, to stay indoor or outdoor? Why?
– Who is responsible for senior citizens’ relaxation?