– Section 1. A phone call to an insurance company.
– Section 2. A radio program about vacations and holiday destinations.
– Section 3. A lecturer was speaking in front of the class about an experiment of creating three different types of rockets.
– Section 4. About a nutrition survey done in New Zealand.
– Passage 1. About the first daily weather forecast prepared by Robert Fitzroy.
– Passage 2. Theories of dreaming including description of brain functions, REM, emotion therapy and so on.
– Passage 3. Don’t remember.
+Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given a bar chart showing information on common places where people usually accessed internet in the UK between 1998 and 2004 (home, workplace, library and so on).
+Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that teenagers who commit crimes should be treated the same way as adult criminals. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– What do you do?
– Do you like it?
– What kind of advertisements do you usually see?
– Did you ever buy any of the advertised products? Why?
Describe a good habit that your friend has, and that you would like to develop too. Please say
– Who is you friend?
– What habit is it?
– Why do you want to develop it?
– Do you think people should develop good habits when they are young?
– Can children develop their habits? How?
– Can a good habit that someone had as a child disappear when they grow up? Why?
– What kind of effect can good childhood habits have on an adult?