– Section 1. A discussion about a horse riding center.
– Section 2. A description of a certain location.
Questions: map labeling.
– Section 3, 4. Don’t remember.
– Passage 1: About Tunguska event.
– Passage 2, 3, 4: Don’t remember.
+Writing task 1 (a letter)
Write a letter to the environment officer in your area complaining about the garbage problem in your neighbourhood and say:
– What is causing the problem?
– Why is it bothering you?
– Suggest a solution to rectify the problem.
+Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Young people say that traveling to different countries benefits them and the society. Do you agree or disagree? Give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live?
– Describe the home where you live.
– How many rooms are there?
– What is your favorite room? Why?
– What is your favorite season? Why?
– Describe the seasons in your country.
+ Cue Card
Describe your experience of purchasing an item from a store. Please say
– What was the item?
– What made your experience a good one?
– How did you feel about it later?
– What store was it?
– Would you recommend it to friends or family members?