– Writing task 1 (a letter)
You recently attended a course and you found it different from the advertisement in the brochure. Write a letter to the college and say
– Give the description of the course.
– Explain what the difference was.
– Say what actions you expect the college to take.
– Writing Task 2 (an essay)
Television is a good thing, because it gives people enjoyment and keeps them informed as well. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Where do you live now?
– Do you like it there?
– Cue Card
Describe a situation where you had to wait for someone for a long time. Please say
– Who was he/she?
– What happened next?
– How did you feel about it later?
– Do you keep track of time usually?
– How do you do it?
– Can you describe yourself as a punctual person?
– How do you feel when you are late?