– Section 1. A couple with a young child wanted to rent a place in New Zealand.
– Section 2. Two students discussed the difficulties in studying math.
– Section 3. About a textile business.
– Section 4. Chess training for children.
– Passage 1. The history of invention of the button.
– Passage 2. About things that were inspired by nature.
– Passage 3. About placebo effect and how it works.
– Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given four different graphs showing weekly working hours in four countries in 2002. We had to compare them.
– Writing task 2 (an essay)
Some people think that excessive use of mobile phones and computers badly affects teenagers’ writing and reading skills. Do you agree or disagree with the statement? Give your opinion.
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you live in an apartment or a house?
– How long have you been living there?
– Do you prefer going to small shops or big supermarkets?
– Are there shops that you don’t like to go to? Why?
+ Cue Card 1
Talk about an unforgettable moment you spent with a group of people. Please say
– What was the occasion?
– When and where was it?
– Why was it so unforgettable?
+ Cue Card 2
Describe a prize that you would like to win. Please say
– What is the prize?
– How would you be notified?
– What would you do in order to win it?
– Should children go to kindergarten or stay at home during their early years?
– Do you agree that there should be competition at the work place? Why?
– Do you think boys and girls can play together?
– What do you think about a leader in a group of people?
– What qualities does he/she need to possess?