1. Experience(n),/ɪkˈspɪriəns/ Kinh nghiệm (v) Trải nghiệm
– You must have at least three years of experience to apply for that job.
New employees will have a chance to experience a two-month training course overseas.
2. Experienced (adj) /ɪkˈspɪriənst/ = Có kinh nghiệm
She’s quite experienced in looking for suitable part-time jobs.
3. Benefit /ˈbenɪfɪt/ (n)Lợi ích; Phúc lợi (v) Giúp ích cho; Được lợi
Employee benefits are one of the concerns among the board of directors.
New employees will benefit from the three-month training course.
4. Beneficial (adj) /ˌbenɪˈfɪʃl/ Có ích; Có lợi
A training course will be beneficial to newly-hired employees.
5. Benefits package (n.) /ˈbenɪfɪts ˈpækɪdʒ/ = Gói lợi ích
The full benefits package is only available for permanent staff members.
6. Solve (v) /sɔːlv/ =Giải quyết
The main duty of the job is to solve customer service problems.
7. Solver (n) . /ˈsɔːlvər/ = Người giải quyết
She’s the best customer service problem solver I’ve ever met in my life.
8. Solution (n. /səˈluːʃn/ = Sự giải quyết
Candidates are requested to find solutions to some given problems in a limited period of time.
9. Decide(v) .= /dɪˈsaɪd/ = Quyết định
She decided to apply for that position despite her parents’ warning of the job insecurity.
10. Decision(n.) /dɪˈsɪʒn/ = Sự quyết định
The decisions by the management committee will affect everyone in the company.
11. Decisive(adj) = /dɪˈsaɪsɪv/ = Mang tính quyết định
Qualifications are not a decisive factor in the application for that job.
12 Reject=Turn down (v) /rɪˈdʒekt/ =/tɜːrn daʊn/ = Loại bỏ; Từ chối; Đánh hỏng (thí sinh)
I was rejected by the company I applied to last week.
13. Rejection(n. /rɪˈdʒekʃn/ = Sự loại bỏ; Sự từ chối; Sự đánh hỏng
Unfortunately, he received the rejection letter from AIA insurance company yesterday.
14. Accept(v.) = /əkˈsept/= Chấp nhận
She accepted the job offer at that construction company.
15. Acceptance(n)= /əkˈseptəns/ = Sự chấp nhận
Please confirm your acceptance of the offer by signing on the dotted line.
16. Acceptable (adj). /əkˈseptəbl/ = Có thể chấp nhận được
You should find a solution that they will feel acceptable .
17. Motivate(v.) /ˈmoʊtɪveɪt/ = Thúc đẩy
This policy is to motivate employees to work more effectively.
18. Motivation (n) ./ˌmoʊtɪˈveɪʃn / = Sự thúc đẩy; Động cơ thúc đẩy
High salary is his main motivation for applying for that job.
20. Motivational (adj.) = /ˌmoʊtɪˈveɪʃənl/ = Có tính thúc đẩy; khuyến khích
Motivational factors play an important role in increasing employees’ job satisfaction.
21. Motivator (n). /ˈmoʊtɪveɪtər/ =Động lực; Nhân tố thúc đẩy
The award can be a big motivator that encourages him to work hard.
22. Impress (v.) /ɪmˈpres/ = Gây ấn tượng
He impressed her with his intelligence.
23 Impressed( adj.) = /ɪmˈprest/ = Bị ấn tượng
I was impressedthat our new manager remembered all employees’ names
24. Impression(n.) = /ɪmˈpreʃn/ = Ấn tượng
She got a good impression of the working environment in her new company.
25. Impressive = adj = /ɪmˈpresɪv/ = Gây ấn tượng mạnh; Đầy ấn tượng
The interviewer was satisfied with her impressive answer.
26. CV= Curriculum Vitae= Résumé(n) .= /ˌsiː ˈviː/ = /kəˌrɪkjələm ˈviːtaɪ/ = /ˈrezəmeɪ/
= Sơ yếu lý lịch
He sent his full CV to that travel agency yesterday.
27. Cover letter= Application letter= Motivation letter(n) /ˈkʌvər ˈletər/ = /ˌæplɪˈkeɪʃn ˈletər/ = /ˌmoʊtɪˈveɪʃn ˈletər/ = Thư xin việc
An effective cover letter should be only one page long.
28. Reference letter = Recommendation letter(n) .= /ˈrefrəns ˈletər/ = /ˌrekəmenˈdeɪʃn ˈletər/ = Thư giới thiệu
Every applicant is required to submit three reference letters.
29. Probation (n) = /proʊˈbeɪʃn/ = Thời gian tập sự; Thời gian thử việc
Whether you are accepted or not will be decided after a period of probation.
30. Personnel =nhân viên /ˌpɜːrsəˈnel/
– Human Resources Department (n)= /ˈhjuːmən rɪˈsɔːrsiz dɪˈpɑːrtmənt/ = Phòng Nhân sự
Ex :The personnel in the sales department are highly qualified.
Personnel are responsible for training new staff members.
31. Responsibility= Duty(n) .= /rɪˌspɑːnsəˈbɪləti/= /ˈduːti/ = Trách nhiệm
She has just been promoted to be the sales manager with responsibilities in the Asian market.
32. Responsible (adj.) = /rɪˈspɑːnsəbl/ = Có trách nhiệm; Chịu trách nhiệm
He is responsible for designing the interior of the building.
33. Search firm /ˈsɜːrtʃ fɜːrm/ = Recruitment agency(n) . /rɪˈkruːtmənt ˈeɪdʒənsi/= Công ty tuyển dụng
Ex : Our company hired a recruitment agency to find five suitable staff members.